About the Life Care Planner Network
The mission of The Care Planner Network is to support, enhance and promote the specialized practice of life care planning.
The Care Planner Network is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the reliability and validity of the life care planning process by narrowing the variance in practice patterns, and by providing resources and networking opportunities to all practicing life care planners.
This Web-based community is focused on supporting the professional development of all life care planners. Our site has been designed by professionals who are dedicated to promoting the practice of life care planning.
The Care Planner Network will be providing:
- Life Care Plan Practice Management Resources
- Clinical Tools
- Education and Training
- Surveys of the Members Addressing Issues Impacting the Field of Life Care Planning
- Vendor Participation Via Video Streaming
- The Care Planner Network provides a Web-based repository of resources to assist life care planners in their day-to- day practice setting.
- The Care Planner Network is available to all life care planners including physician specialists, nurses, therapists, rehabilitation counselors, psychologists, social workers and others.
- The Care Planner Network provides a secure Web-enabled communication tool to facilitate interaction with your peers.
- The Care Planner Network promotes the awareness of life care planning to consumers, insurance companies, attorneys, trust managers and others.