Join the Care Planner Network to participate in the LCP Forum Mailing List and receive Peer to Peer Communication, Referral Opportunities, Education, Training, Research , and much more... It is free!
When you join the Care Planner Network, you will set up a user profile that you can edit whenever you wish.
Please remember the email address with which you join the Care Planner Network, and remember your password. You can always retrieve your password using the Retrieve Password function.
When you set up your profile, you have the option to subscribe to the useful, popular LCP Forum mailing list. Here are some important notes about the LCP Forum mailing list. Please take a moment to review them:
LCP Forum Mailing List Rules
When sending messages to the LCP Forum Mailing List, please keep the following suggestions in mind. They will help keep the group user-friendly for everyone:
- The Care Planner Network does not actively monitor the LCP Forum Mailing List for inappropriate postings, and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to our attention, we will take appropriate action which may result in termination of use.
- Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that it owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner.
- Please include a subject line in each posting (it's a good idea for ALL e-mail).
- Keep each line in your message shorter than 70 characters. Longer lines can cause problems with some e-mail systems.
- When replying to another message, try to refrain from quoting entire messages. Paraphrasing or quoting selectively are both kinder to people's eyes and e-mail boxes.
- Be extremely careful when replying to the author of a list message. The listserv will send your reply to the entire list if you simply use a reply command. If you really want to send to the entire list do so.
- Think before you post. Do I really want to say this to the world (list)? Reread what you wrote. Did you really say what you intended to? Once a message is sent, it cannot be rescinded.
- Flames: a "flame" is an emotionally charged posting, and is often directed at someone. Be sure you really want to post it, and remember than some lists don't tolerate flames.
- Replies to requests for information. If a post request response be made privately, please do so. This can cut down on list traffic.
- Please be considerate of others. Through inexperience or limited local software, list members may inadvertently violate the above suggestions.
- Be careful about what you say. Assume that any derogatory comment you make will find its way to a person who can hurt you for making the derogatory comment. Don't betray confidences.
- Please participate! Your ideas are important. Just because you think everyone knows something doesn't mean they do. If you're not sure, send the posting to an experienced friend on the list (or the list owner) to see if the information may be valuable.
- This list has its own character, just like any "real" grouping of people (such as a party, or a meeting). The list functions best when people respect the character of the list. It's also good to respect the differences among list members and have a certain tolerance for our individual eccentricities.
To create your user profile in the Care Planner Network, please click here.
Your application will be reviewed by an administrator. Absolutely no marketing or "spam" is permitted on the LCP Forum Mailing List.